- About Us
- Event Calendar
- Professional Standards
- Area Information
What is RPAC?
The REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) is your best resource to influence the long-term growth and stability of the real estate industry. We support and educate pro-REALTOR® candidates on legislative issues that impact your business most.
• Preserving the mortgage interest deduction.
• Supporting mortgage debt cancellation tax relief.
• Opposing new and expanded transfer taxes.
• Guaranteeing the right for REALTORS® to provide Broker Price Opinions.
• Preventing the taxation of commercial and residential real estate leases.
• Halting attempts by municipalities to license REALTORS®.
• Stopping government inspections of real estate at the point-of-sale.
Join the Team
Capitol Club $250
Dollar-A-Day Club $365
Red Hot Chiles $500
Major Investor Program
Sterling “R” $1,000
Crystal “R” $2,500 (first year $ 1,500)
Golden “R” $5,000 (first year $ 2,000)
Platinum “R” $10,000 (first year $ 5,000)
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state PAC reaches its RPAC goal, 30% is sent to the National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.