- About Us
- Event Calendar
- Professional Standards
- Area Information
In order to become a sales associate or broker, there are certain requirements you must meet. Click here to view what is initially needed, as well as how to renew your license.
Follow these instructions to view your Continuing Education Credits online through the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR).
1. Go to this Website: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/
2. Click on My Account from the menu on right side of the page.
3. For returning users, simply login.
4. If you are a new user, select "Create My Account" link below under "Create a New Online Profile" to complete your initial registration.
5. Once you are logged into the site, click on your License Number on the right side of the page.
6. On the following screen, click on “View My Continuing Education”.
You will see when your license comes up for renewal and how many hours you still need, if any.
It is very important that you keep all your continuing education letters to validate your coursework. These letters will tell you the course names and how many credits you received. If the credits did not get transmitted successfully to DBPR, then you will be able to use the letters to verify your attendance.