- About Us
- Event Calendar
- Professional Standards
- Area Information
Residential properties are permitted a maximum of four (4) Yard Signs a maximum of four (4) square feet in area per the provisions of Section 11.10(h) (full text provided below for your convenience).
(h) Yard Signs. Allowed with the following limitations:
(1) Signs may not be placed within 10 feet of the edge of the roadway pavement. (The distance from edge of pavement as set forth herein is not a determination as to whether the location is public right-of-way or private property.)
(2) Signs shall not exceed 4 square feet in area per sign.
(3) Signs shall not exceed 3 feet in height.
(4) Signs shall not obstruct the vision or path of motorists, bicyclists, or pedestrians so as to create a safety hazard. Any sign found to create a safety hazard may be removed by the City, and if possible, relocated to a safe location.
(5) Signs shall be limited to 4 per parcel, this includes flags; except as permitted in Sec. 11.10 (d)(6).
(6) Signs may be placed on any parcel with the permission of the property owner.
(7) Signs placed water-ward of a seawall require approval by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC).
(8) Signs or flags on boats, which are on a lift or in the water, shall be exempt from the total number of signs and/or flags allowed on a residential property. 933 One flag may be a maximum of 60 square feet in area, all others shall be a maximum of 24 square feet in area. All other signs shall be a maximum of 4 square feet each.