As a reminder, Local, State, National Association dues are due on January 18, 2019 and your Supra keypad lease is due on January 2, 2019. You may log onto our website at https://members.pgpcnprealtors.com to view and pay your dues. You may also mail us your payment, pay over the phone, or come by the office to pay in person. If you did not receive a bill or have any questions, please call the Association at 941-629-8261.
How to pay your dues online with a Visa or Mastercard:
- Go to https://members.pgpcnprealtors.com.
- Log in with your ID and password.
- Under Personal Profile, go to Pay My Bill/Accounting.
- Click on View Paid and Unpaid Invoices.
- You will see a Total Due amount. Please keep in mind that this amount includes your required dues of $530 as well as optional fees, which are RPAC, Education Passport, and Community Assistance. You will be able to remove any of these optional fees on the following screen.
- Be sure to check the box to the right where it says Pay Now and then click on Choose Payment Options.
- You will see a list of Contributions, which are all optional. If you do not want to pay for the optional payments, be sure to uncheck those boxes. Under RPAC, you will still see two contribution options. For both RPAC contributions, be sure to click the "Modify" link and change the amounts to what you prefer. The Total to Be Paid amount will change to reflect this. Click on Credit Card to continue.
- Enter your credit card information and click Submit. You will receive a confirmation that your payment has been submitted.