- About Us
- Find a Member
- Professional Standards
- Area Information
- Events & Resources
"Introduction to International Real Estate" - 2 Hours CE
October 11, 2018 - 1pm - 3pm - Virtual Learning at the Association Office
Instructor: Pat Tan
Education Passport: No Charge
Non-Education Passport Members: $25.00
Over the last 3 years, foreign buyers consistently purchased over $100 billion of residential property. How many of those sales were you a part of? Take this class and learn if participating more fully in the global market is for you.
Objectives: At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
• Define an international customer
• Understand the impact they have on local real estate markets
• Illustrate how international buyers and sellers are already here in Florida
• List elements involved in an international real estate transaction
• Calculate the effect currency fluctuation has on an international real estate transaction
• Describe specific regulations that impact foreign buyers and sellers
• Understand resources available to REALTORS® who choose to work in this market
Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to class.
No Shows – Will result in a $20 No-Show Fee for free classes or forfeiture of entire registration amount for fee-based classes. Emergencies will be handled case by case.
Note: Cancellation requests should be submitted to email@example.com.
By registering for this Class/Event, you hereby consent to the photographing of yourself and the recording of your voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. You understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.