As a reminder, Local, State, National Association dues are due on January 30, 2018. You may log onto our website at https://members.pgpcnprealtors.com to view and pay your dues. You may also mail us your payment, pay over the phone, or come by the office to pay in person. If you did not receive a bill or have any questions, please call the Association at 941-629-8261.
How to pay your dues online with a Visa or Mastercard:
- Go to https://members.pgpcnprealtors.com.
- Log in with your ID and password.
- Under Personal Profile, go to Pay My Bill/Accounting.
- Click on View Paid and Unpaid Invoices.
- You will see a Total Due amount. Please keep in mind that this amount includes your required dues of $500 as well as optional fees, which are RPAC, Education Passport, and Community Assistance. You will be able to remove any of these optional fees on the following screen.
- Be sure to check the box to the right where it says Pay Now and then click on Choose Payment Options.
- You will now be able to uncheck any boxes that contain optional fees. To change the dollar amount for RPAC contributions, click on the Modify links and type in the dollar amount you would like to include. The Total Due amount will reflect these changes. Click on Credit Card to continue.
- Fill in your credit card information and click Submit. You will receive a confirmation that your payment has been submitted.